Tadalip 10mg – Each Tadalip
The active ingredient in Tadalafil. Each tablet contains 10mg of Tadalafil.
Tadalip 10mg can be effective up to 36 hours after taking the tablet.
This medicine is good for the customers who want to try low dosages and see how Tadalafil performs.
What Tadalip Tablets are and what they are used for ?
Tadalip Tablets are a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Tadalip Tablets has been shown to significantly improve the ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity
How to take Tadalip tablets?
Tadalip Tablets are for oral use in men only. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. The tablets can be taken with or without food. The recommended starting dose is one 10mg tablet before sexual activity.
You may take a Tadalip Tablet at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.Tadalip Tablets may still be effective up to 36 hours after taking the tablet. Do not takeTadalip Tablets more than once a day. Tadalip 10mg are intended for use prior to anticipated sexual activity and is not recommended for continuous daily use.
It is important to note that. Tadalip Tablets does not work if there is no sexual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not taking a medicine for erectile dysfunction
Do not take Tadalafil Tablets:
• if you are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (“nitrates”) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (“chest pain”).Tadalip Tablets has been shown to increase the effects of these medicines. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor
• if you have serious heart disease or recently had a heart attack within the last 90 days
• if you recently had a stroke within the last 6 months
• if you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
• if you ever had loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition described as “stroke of the eye”
• if you are taking riociguat. This drug is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs) and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (i.e. high blood pressure in the lungs secondary to blood clots). PDE5 inhibitors, such as Tadalafil Tablets, have been shown to increase the hypotensive effects of this medicine.
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.